Even in this time of uncertainty, Dr Rajesh Devassy’s Centre is the place for hope and healing. We are here ready to deliver the care you need. Postponing nonessential appointments and surgeries in March, April and May allowed time to increase our strategy in fully preparing ourselves to combat the challenges of performing major surgeries in the era of COVID-19. We've ensured supplies of personal protective equipment (PPE) and introduced new safety precautions.
Dubai London Clinic hospital and Dr. Rajesh Devassy’s team with our uncompromised care capacity meets with these important unfavorable developments, where we're ready to safely treat patients whose care was delayed, in adherence with federal and Emirate’s executive orders and guidance. We’re also welcoming new patients, and we will be able to offer more phone and video visits in this setting as well as to our established patients. If you are offered a video or teleconsulting appointment, you'll need a patient registration. Our 24X7 Call centre agents at 800DLC(352) 0097143782999 EXT: 960 or DR RAJESH DEVASSY would be happy to assist you with the same at your convenience.
You can also just fill in the appointment form below, and our team will get back to you shortly.
ABOUT DR. RAJESH
- Director of Dr. Rajesh Devassy’s Centre of Excellence in Gynecological Minimal Access Surgery and Oncology.
- Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital, Dubai
- International Course Director, Pius Hospital , University Hospital for Gynecology, Carl von Ossietzky- University- Medicine Oldenburg, Germany
- Chief Mentor of the ESGE- GESEA gynecological minimal-access surgery accredited Centres, in Oldenburg, Germany and Dubai
- Ambassador to the European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery – GESEA Programme, covering the WHO South-East Asia region "including Laos, Cambodia, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei."
- Advisory board member European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Vice-President Emirates Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) Club, Emirates Medical Association
- Board Member of the Special interest group for Robotics surgery, Oncology, Urogynaecology, Adhesions & Non-invasive Therapy of Benign Uterine wall diseases.
Member of AAGL, IAGE, AMASI & FOGSI and Peer Reviewer of International minimal-access surgery and Onco-Surgery Journals. Dr Devassy strives to educate and promote Minimal-access surgery to every enthusiastic young fraternity. Proud and honoured of the Rulers and my brothers and sisters of UAE who welcomed us to this home to establish the Advanced Minimal Access and Onco Surgery and Training Centre in the Middle East with the attire of being the first European accredited Center in the Middle East.
Laparoscopic surgeries have been proven safe in the hands of this pioneer of modern endoscopy and applicable to all fields that deal with organs inside the abdomen; which makes his foreword to enthusiasts and patients of endoscopic surgery, that currently minimal access is the world of surgery, with paramount patient safety proven with commitment and expertise. The following Minimal Access Surgeries are routine on a daily basis practice at Dubai London Clinic and Speciality Hospital Under Dr Rajesh Devassy.