We perform minimally invasive procedures whenever possible to minimize pain and surgical risk while optimizing the outcome of the procedure.
Devassy’s team are GESEA certified or Specialised German Diploma trained personnel.
A few of the wide spectrum of Dr. Devassy’s expertise in major gynaecological and oncological surgeries are:
Natural orifice and Hysteroscopic surgeries:
- Hysteroscopy to Remove Polyps and Fibroids
- Hysteroscopy to correct congenital defects of the uterus
- Hysteroscopy to remove adhesions from previous surgeries and especially curettage
- Hysteroscopic treatment of caesarean scar niche defect
- Hysteroscopy for improving fertility outcome
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- V- NOTES (Vaginal – Natural orifice Telescopic Surgery)
- Vaginal prolapse surgery
- Vaginal plastic reconstructive procedures
- Conservative treatment in cancer cervix
Laparoscopic and minimal-access surgeries
- Laparoscopic creation of neo-vagina
- SILS- Single incision Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy (removal of fibroids)
- *we use morcellation only within a containment system since 2014 and when it is safe to do.
- Other methods of extraction by minimal-access is employed otherwise.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (removal of uterus)
- Laparoscopic endometriosis and adenomyosis surgery
- Laparoscopic adhesiolysis surgery
- We promote adhesion prophylaxis in every surgery possible for patient safety
- Laparoscopic Prolapse surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery for urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic mesh-free (meshless) pelvic organ prolapse surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery for gynaecological cancers
- Laparoscopic Removal of Fallopian tubal disease, Ovarian Cyst and ectopic pregnancy.
- Laparoscopic Ovarian rejuvenation – Stem cell transfer
- Laparoscopic treatment of Niche- isthmocele of Caesarean scar
- Minimal-invasive Uterus-preserving surgery in benign and malignant diseases
- Fertility-enhancing minimal-invasive surgery
- NOTES – Natural orifice Telescopic Surgery
- Robotic assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
Contact us any suitable way and make an appointment with the doctor whose help you need! Visit us at the scheduled time
If you’re struggling with infertility and need help getting pregnant, there are fertility treatments that can help increase your chances of having a baby.
Fibroids are the most commonest gynaecological problem, all fibroids does not require surgery. We are the World pioneer in the latest treatment for fibroids.
Removal of fibroids and polyps, adenomyosis, fertility enhancing procedures and ablation for abnormal bleeding and Niche defect or Isthmocele
Complex surgical procedures can be performed by Minimal-access surgery, with safety and precision, leading to faster recovery and better cure rates.
Prolapse & Urogynecology
Prolapse of vagina and Urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control) are experienced by over half who have delivered a baby or of women over 50
Expertise in Gynaecological and allied oncological surgery by the best experts in the field are part of our team.