MAS Course Details
GENERAL TERMS, CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND
- The Registration package is of AED 14,500 (Fourteen Thousand Five Hundered Dirhams) per adult on single occupancy, by bank transfer payable in Dubai. The registration only becomes valid after receipt of the registration fee.
- Economy Return Airfare to Hamburg/Bremen ex-India or GCC
- Tuition Fees for the ART Diploma in Oldenburg
- Hotel stay with breakfast (single occupancy) for the duration of the program
- Bus transfers as indicated in the program
- Meals (lunch/dinner) as indicated in program
- Sightseeing as indicated in the program (Anything not mentioned above is not included in the package) Please note that rates are subject to change without prior notice due to fluctuation of prices.
- Visas are to be arranged by the participants. Insurances are to be arranged by the participants. No refund on unutilized services. The package fees do not include items of personal nature such as laundry, charges for credit cards, telephone calls, bar or minibar, pay TV channels etc
- Cancellation policy and refund: Any cancellation of registration by the intended participants will be subject to cancellation charges as under: Cancellation clear 90 days prior to day 1 of the training program AED 1450 (Administrative charges)
- 2. Cancellation between 60-89 days prior to day 1 of the training program will be liable to 30% deduction from the Package Cost.
- 3. Cancellation between 30-59 days prior to day 1 of the training program will be liable to 75% deduction from the Package Cost.
- 4.Cancellation less than 30 days prior to day 1 of the training program will be liable to 100% deduction from the Package Cost with Zero Refund.-Some Middle East and African Country candidates where getting a Schengen/UK/USA/ Visa takes upto 2 months must apply for our Training Programs a clear 100 days before the start of the Program to avoid Registration penalties and deductions.-All Refunds will be issued in a maximum of 30 days from request. Dr. Rajesh Devassy & Dubai London Clinic accept no responsibility other than to coordinate with the Tagesklinik, Oldenburg and the Pius Hospital, Oldenburg. It is understood, Dr. Rajesh Devassy mediate only for all services covered hereby to make it easier for the course participants. All travel arrangements are arranged through authorized reputed travel agents. Dr. Rajesh Devassy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of gods, dangers, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment or vehicles, acts of government authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemic, quarantine or any delays or changes including any extra expense which the passenger may include as a result of any of the foregoing causes or Force Majeure.
- MAS Diploma Brochure’s Accuracy: Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of printing we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to vary, amend or cancel any of the assuagements featured in this tariff/ brochure should we find such alterations necessary. We will of course do our best to inform you of changes, but the prices may be subject to change without notice as well as ownership. The details and information included in the tariff are subject to change and all liability for loss, disappointment, negligence or other damage caused by this is hereby excluded.