- Basic & Advanced level 3 (MIC I-III) Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery Training.
- Minimal Invasive Surgery & Sentinel Lymphnodectomy Training.
- Exclusive Hands-on Training with presence of Qualified trainers.
- Maximum intake of only 10-12 Trainees/batch, thereby focus on individual skills development, assessment and certification process.
- GESEA Certified training programme in preparation for Bachelors and MIGS.
- Virtual Hystero Lab and Laparoscopic Endobus Training Lab.
Diploma Certificate endorsed by German Academy of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
(DAGG) and The German Association of Gynaecological Endoscopy(AGE), The
European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery (EAGS), The European Society For
Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE), & University Hospital of Gynaecology of Carl von
Ossietzky Universitat Oldenburg Germany with 74 EACCME(2022) equivalent credit
Please write to us for the details of fees structure
- Registration Fees for the MAS Diploma Course.
- Economy Return Airfare to Bremen ex-India or UAE (Airfare limit is set at AED.2000)
- Single Accommodation for the course duration in a classified Hotel.
- Meals, Transfers & Sightseeing as listed in the Minute-By-Minute Program as below on the left.
(Anything not mentioned above is not included in the package)
Payment Mode: By International Bank Transfer Only. Invoice with Account details will be provided upon Registration request.
PACKAGE FOR THE ACCOMPANYING PERSON SHARING THE SAME ROOM
Package price will be AED 7000 which you need to transfer to the same bank account.
This package will include:
- RReturn Economy Class Air ticket to Hamburg/Bremen. (Airfare limit is set at
- Twin Sharing Accommodation with Spouse/Partner.
- Seat in arranged Transfers & Sightseeing.
- Three Dinners with the Group.
- Accompanying person will not be eligible to attend the last night Certification Dinner.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (CME) ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
Quality assurance in Medicine is based on a specific form of Continuing Education that helps those in the Medical field maintain competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field.
In Germany, as in most other parts of Europe as well as the US and many other parts of the world CME credit points are required as a proof of continuous learning during professional life. In Germany a total of 250 CME Credit points per 5 years is required by Law to assure adequate education for medical specialists. Whereas in Dubai, 50 CME points is necessary every year.
This Diploma is approved by the local Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (Ärztekammer Niedersachsen) for 74 CME credit points.
It is listed as for example for the November 2022 course as VNR 2760302022359080005*
This can be used like a EACCME/UEMS European certificate by converting these credit points on the basis of the event approval number: Veranstaltungsnummer (VNR) to local ones of a specific country like DHA/MOH/DOH in UAE, SCFS in Saudi Arabia, NMEC in China, TMC in Thailand, KKI in Indonesia, PRC in Philippines, AHPRA in Australia, KMPDC in Kenya, CFM in Brazil, YÖK in Turkey, Minzdrav Rossii in Russia, GMC in UK, MCC in Canada, and MCI/MMC in India, etc.
GERMAN VISA ASSISTANCE
Log on to https://visa.vfsglobal.com/are/en/deu
VFS Global – the official partner of the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany (as of 05.07.2020)
GENERAL TERMS, CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND
The Registration package is per adult on single occupancy, by bank transfer payable in
Dubai. The registration only becomes valid after receipt of the registration fee.
The fee includes:
- Economy Return Airfare to Hamburg/Bremen with AED.2000 limit if chosen (any
non-refundable ticket fares will be deducted from all the applicable refunds)
- Tuition Fees for the MAS Diploma in Oldenburg
- Hotel stay with breakfast (single occupancy) for the duration of the program
- Arranged transfers as indicated in the program
- Meals (lunch/dinner) as indicated in program
- Sightseeing as indicated in the program (Anything not mentioned above is not
included in the package) Please note that rates are subject to change without prior
notice due to fluctuation of prices.
Visas are to be arranged by the participants themselves. Insurances are to be arranged
by the participants. No refund on unutilized services. The package fees do not include
items of personal nature such as room service, laundry, charges for credit cards,
telephone calls, bar or minibar, pay TV channels etc.
Cancellation policy and refund: Any cancellation of registration by the intended
participants will be subject to cancellation charges as under:
- Cancellation clear 90 days prior to day 1 of the training program AED.1500/-
- Cancellation between 60-89 days prior to day 1 of the training program will be liable to 30% deduction from the Package Cost.
- Cancellation between 30-59 days prior to day 1 of the training program will be liable to 75% deduction from the Package Cost.
- All Refunds will be issued in a maximum of 30 days from request to the same bank account and with deductions from the transfer fees and currency exchange as
imposed by the bank.
- Dr. Dr. med. Rajesh Devassy & Dubai London Clinic accept no responsibility other than to coordinate with the Tagesklinik, Oldenburg and the Pius Hospital, Oldenburg. It is understood, Dr. Dr. med. Rajesh Devassy mediates only for all
services covered hereby to make it easier for the course participants. All travel
arrangements are arranged through authorized reputed travel agents or directly
from Airlines. Dr. Dr. med. Rajesh Devassy shall not be responsible for any loss,
injury or damage resulting from acts of gods, dangers, fire, breakdown of
machinery, equipment or vehicles, acts of government authorities, wars, civil
disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemic, quarantine or any delays or changes
including any extra expense which the passenger may include as a result of any of
the foregoing causes or Force Majeure.
- MAS Diploma Brochure’s Accuracy: Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information at the time of printing we cannot accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to vary, amend or
cancel any of the assuagements featured in this tariff/ brochure should we find such
alterations necessary. We will of course do our best to inform you of changes, but
the prices may be subject to change without notice as well as ownership. The details
and information included in the tariff are subject to change and all liability for loss,
disappointment, negligence or other damage caused by this is hereby excluded.