GERMAN FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY
MIC – Short-term Fellowship
(Duration of 1 Month upto 3 months)
MAS – Long-term Fellowship (Duration of 3 Months upto 12 months*)
• University Hospital fellowship certificate
• University Level Examination leading to a German Diploma for the Preparation of the AGE- MIC
• Preparatory course & registration to the ESGE GESEA Level 2 – MIGS surgeon certification*.
• Die Ärztekammer Niedersachsen (ÄKN) CME certification (EACCME) from German board of medical Doctors
• ESGE Fellowship certification*
Candidates with a Post Graduate Degree in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and completed MIC German Diploma Training.
Our training programs have always evolved around our trainees and their demand.
It has been over 30 years since the Pius- Hospital Oldenburg has been in the forefront of gynecological Minimal invasive surgery training in Germany and it has been 12 years since we started our International Course and Fellowship Program. Since then, every trainee has been requesting us for a long-term fellowship program, which we were only able to provide for a period ranging from 1-3months of short-term fellowship.
We are now proud to announce at the University Hospital for Gynecology of Oldenburg, Germany, enrollment for fellowships from three months to a period up to twelve months.
Write to us your interest and we would like to invite you back to Oldenburg for obtaining your fellowship program with the time period that is suitable for you.
Fellowship Fees & Inclusions email to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org